No products in the cart.
The Carousel of equal opportunities is enriched with the new scenography laboratory!
The scenography workshop is aimed at those who want to approach the world of designing and creating sets for cinema. With this course, participants will refine their technical-creative skills and acquire specific knowledge in the cinematographic field.
The ultimate goal is to learn how to make commercials professionally.
The laboratory has four steps:
- The first part of the course includes examples from movies, TV series and commercials to clarify the importance of set designs;
- The second phase is the script study and set design;
- The third step involves the creation and construction of stage environments;
- Finally, participants will have the opportunity to demonstrate on set what they have learned by preparing sets for commercials.
Sign up now to learn from industry professionals all the secrets of creating film locations and environments.
The set design workshop will start Feb. 14 and will be held every Tuesday and Wednesday at 103/7 Carlo Poerio Street (access on Bisignano Street).
The scenography workshop is free for young people aged 14 to 35. It is part of the "Carousel of equal opportunities" project and is co-financed by the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Department of Youth Policies and Civil Service as part of the Action and Cohesion Plan Notice "Youth for Social 2018".
For registration and information do not hesitate to contact us: 0817647693, 335 697 3981 or fill out the information form or visit us at our headquarters, we are in Naples at Via C. Poerio 103/7.
* indicates required fields