No products in the cart.
In sintesi, l’obiettivo del progetto è la creazione di “itinerari accessibili campani” in cui venga rappresentata, coinvolta e veicolata, con metodi innovativi di veicolazione e promozione, una rete di organizzazioni impegnate nel Turismo Accessibile. In particolare, con il progetto ci si dota di quella tecnologia che, permettendo di “immergersi virtualmente” negli itinerari proposti, consenta al turista di appurare non solo le bellezze delle location di destinazione ma anche la qualità dei servizi proposti e delle annesse attenzioni rivolte ai soggetti con bisogni speciali.
Progetto finanziato nell’ambito dell’Avviso pubblico “Interventi per il rafforzamento dell’intermediazione turistica per il riposizionamento e il rilancio dell’offerta turistica regionale POR Campania FESR 2014/2020 O.S. 6.8 Riposizionamento competitivo delle destinazioni turistiche Az.6.8.3 Delibera della Giunta Regionale n. 258 del 26.05.2020 – Decreto dirigenziale n. 386 dell’11 settembre 2020” – CUP B69J21020780007– Importo contributo euro 84.982,63.
A.S.D. Peepul Sport Project.
"VELA - Enhancement of Free Skills Empowerment" co-funded by the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Department of Youth Policy and Civil Service under the Action and Cohesion Plan Notice "Youth for the Social 2018."
The overall goal of the project is to promote equal opportunities and social inclusion of people with special needs through sailing and the sea, a scenario for experimenting with innovative sports usability services, a generator of socialization and integration processes, and the development of physical, social and relational skills.
Through the proposed activities the achievement of the following specific objectives will be aimed:
1) Inform about the opportunities, open to all, to experience the sea (a resource that is often little used and denied to the recipients and to the local community) and the activities connected to it, by attending sailing courses;
2) To carry out 120 innovative approach to sailing courses both in relation to the final beneficiaries and in relation to a sporting discipline which to date is not adequately promoted, especially among the target of the project recipients.
3) Promote sport for all in contact with the sea.
4) Consolidate a competitive sailing group, in order to increase the positive examples / testimonials of sportsmen capable of competing on an equal footing with other "able-bodied" athletes.
5) Promote a culture of sport for all, intended first of all as an instrument of relationship, sharing and aggregation.
Project of the Peepul Onlus Voluntary Association - On the side of the disabled!
"The carousel of equal opportunities" co-funded by the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Department of Youth Policy and Civil Service under the Action and Cohesion Plan Notice "Youth for the Social 2018."
Peepul Association has been committed for years to provide the most necessary services, such as information and initial reception, empowerment and socialization workshops, job orientation, and vocational training and refresher courses.
"The Equal Opportunity Carousel" activates such services in a more innovative and creative way.
Indeed, the project aims to release 'disability' from the primacy of rehabilitation and care to become a subject of reflection and cultural elaboration through:
- the enhancement of expressive and relational potential in the artistic and performing arts (empowerment i.e., recognition and personal growth)-hidden and/or unexpressed due to objective difficulties and/or discrimination toward diversity-of people with physical, mental and sensory disabilities;
- The promotion of integration between differently abled and able-bodied people as an experience of individual and relational development;
- the development of a modern communication product that is effective in raising awareness of diversity issues through the reproduction/actualization of the advertisements of the famous 1960s/70s program "Carousel," with the object going from advertising/commercial to social, aimed at launching a message against all forms of discrimination (toward the disabled, lgbt, non-EU, people in poverty and other religions).
- The identification of innovative work paths.
"Cosy for You" Social Cooperative Project
Social Educational Center "Cosy For You" - co-financed by the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Department of Youth Policy and Civil Service under Action and Cohesion Plan Notice "Youth for the Enhancement of Public Goods 2018."
The initiative has as its overall objective the revitalization of the premises located in the basement of the Poerio school in order to increase opportunities for young people with disabilities (especially if economically disadvantaged) to carry out recreational activities and enhancement of their abilities, offering a modulated response to real needs.
It is aimed at offering the area, which lacks one, a new resource for the world of disabilities, providing assistance in solving the problems of daily life and promoting processes of autonomy and empowerment, socialization and integration (including employment).
Specifically, this means:
- Promote integrated educational-rehabilitative interventions for the disabled person, with full respect for his or her dignity as a person;
- Improve cognitive and relational skills and reduce problem behaviors of residents, which are a major obstacle to the development and maintenance of appropriate relationships with the social environment outside the family;
- To develop the 'other' skills present in each subject in order to prepare them for their possible entry into the world of work;
- Organize entertainment and leisure spaces that allow real and satisfactory enjoyment of leisure time by people with disabilities, so as to enable their active and comprehensive participation in the services offered by the territory.