No products in the cart.
Yoga Course in Naples
Registration is now open for the yoga class in Naples!
Our yoga class is held in Naples at 103/7 Carlo Poerio Street. With the guidance of a professional instructor, participants will achieve the right Balance between body, mind and spirit.
Yoga helps to have greater self-confidence, allows you to overcome your barriers. It can be practiced anywhere and at any time, and even as little as 10 to 15 minutes of practice a day can be enough to start enjoying its extraordinary benefits.
- Improves strength, flexibility, balance and concentration.
- Improves the function of organs, tissues, apparatuses.
- Detoxifies the body from harmful waste (toxins)
- Slows down aging, makes skin young, glowing
- Prevents back pain and other conditions and improves posture
- Keeps the cardiovascular system healthy
- Increases breath quality and respiratory capacity
- Improves sports performance
- In pregnancy, it is good for mother and baby
- Reduces anxiety, depression, panic attacks
- Helps to manage emotions
- Helps manage stress
- Helps to quit smoking, control weight, eliminate bad habits
- Fights insomnia and helps improve sleep quality
- Helps improve sexual performance
- Brings mental clarity
- Helps improve the ability to concentrate
- Helps improve self-esteem and self-confidence
Begin this journey with us!
What are you waiting for? Contact us to learn more 0817647693 or fill out the information form.
The workshop is free for young people aged 14 to 35 and is co-funded by the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Department for Youth Policy and Universal Civil Service under the Action and Cohesion Plan Notice "Youth for the Enhancement of Public Goods 2018."
* indicates required fields