No products in the cart.
- ASD Peepul Sport Onlus Curriculum
The Peepul Amateur Sports Association Onlus. was established on April 8, 2010 to give disadvantaged groups the opportunity to participate in sports activities.
ASD Peepul Sport Onlus first established a partnership relationship as the implementer of the courses FIV, with the Voluntary Association Peepul Onlus - on the side of the disabled!, which has carried out, since 2004, activities in the sports sector of initiation into the sport of sailing for people with disabilities, at the sites, on loan, of the Air Force Academy in Nisida (NA) and the Navy at the Molosiglio in Naples.
ASD Peepul Sport Onlus has a technical-operational function related to its specificity of Sailing School for All and is affiliated with FIV at no.1534, at CONI at No.144018 dated 3/3/11 and authorized to the Sailing School for able-bodied and Paralympic athletes.
In July 2014, with protocol 584 of 25/07/2014, the National Council of the Italian Paralympic Committee Has resolved to recognize it as the CASP (Center for the Advancement of Paralympic Sports) and the agreement to the CIP For the sporting purposes of ASD Peepul Sport Onlus.
CASP recognition is an additional means of promoting and initiating people with different types of disabilities into competitive sports by converging with and supporting the mission that Peepul Onlus has been pursuing for years
Sailing courses are held at nautical locations in Nisida - DREAM POINT PEEPUL Sez. Nucleo Natanti at the Air Force Academy - and Naples (Molosiglio) - DREAM POINT PEEPUL 2 Se.Ve.Na. Naples Sailing Section at the Navy.
- January 2018/July 2019 : Project "A Sea of Skill" project co-funded by the Department of Equal Opportunity-sailing,rowing and diving courses aimed at disabled individuals.
-May 2019 : Participation and winning trophy homerus international championship for visually impaired/blind athlete Massimo Miranda
-April 2019 : Participation of the athlete Alessandro Migliaccio Hansa 303 championship
- October 2018 : Participation of the athlete Antonietta Caruso in the Friendship Trophy - Naples
- September 2018 : Participation of the athlete Francesco Maglione in the Albrici Trophy regatta stage national championship 2.4mr
- June 2018 : Participation of our athletes Francesco Maglione and Alessandro Migliaccio in the finals of the national student sports games - Idro(BS)
- May 2018 : Participation of athlete Massimo Miranda in the homerus international championship Of Salerno for the visually impaired/blind
- February 2018 : "Aeolus Award" awarded on the occasion of the annual event "It's sailing in
Campania "for the largest number of Paralympic members V Zone Fiv Year 2017
- October 2017 : Participation of athletes Francesco Maglione and Alessandro Migliaccio in the European Para Youth Games - Genoa October 9/15
- Participation of the athlete Massimo Miranda in the II Homerus Trophy - Gulf of the Poets La Spezia for the visually impaired/blind. I ranked
- August 2017 : Participation of our athletes(Domenico Perillo and Francesco Maglione)in the Porto San Giorgio stage for the Guldmann Cup Paralympic Class 2.4mR.
- July 2017 : convocation of student Francesco Maglione for the national youth rally FIV Porto San Giorgio
- May 2017 : participation of the athletes (Massimo Miranda and Antonietta Caruso) in the homerus international championship Of Salerno for the visually impaired/blind
- March 2017: participation of our athletes(Domenico Perillo and Stefano D'Alessio)at the CICO 2017 of Civitavecchia Italian Olympic Classes Championship For the 2.4mR Paralympic class.
- May 2015/December 2017 : SAILINGntariat Sailing and Approaching the Sea Project; Volunteering and Sports for All. The project envisioned and carried out a plan of work for the removal of architectural barriers within the Se.ve.na compound, at the Navy's nautical base where our Sailing School for All courses are held.
- February 2017 : "Aeolus Award" awarded at the annual kermesse "E' vela in Campania "for the highest number of Paralympic members V Zona Fiv Year 2016
- October 2016 : participation of our athletes (Anna Bari and Stefano D'Alessio)at the CICO 2016 of Formia Italian Olympic Classes Championship For the 2.4mR Paralympic class. Press Conference of the VELAntariato Project at the Naples Navy.
- September 2015: participation of our athletes (Anna Bari and Franco Fiorino)at the CICO 2015 Naples Italian Olympic Classes Championship For the 2.4mR Paralympic class.
- January 2015/October 2016
RE.TE. SPORT I.V.A. Initiative sponsored by PeepulOnlus - on the side of the disabled! along with ASD Peepul Sport Onlus, OSM - Hospitals Without Mur@, ALICe Campaniaonlus, AIAS Teresa Baiano - Sec. Quarto and the Association The Glider as part of the project RE.TE. SPORTI.V.A. - Territorial Sport Inclusion and Skills Enhancement Network funded by Fondazione con il Sud.
– 2014 – Regatta Dream and 2.4mR SAILING (FIV calendar) Naples - Capri
- 2013/14 - PARTNERS of the Circolo Didattico "X Levi-Alpi" of Scampia in the Project PON Objective F "Promoting school success, equal opportunities and social inclusion " Action 3 "Development of networks against school dropout and the creation of innovative prototypes." Approach courses in sailing sports for disabled individuals and pupils with special educational needs.
- 2012 - Naples I Peepul Trophy: "All in the same boat"- National regatta for disabled and able-bodied athletes on 2.4 mR and Dream boats.
– 2011 – FORWARD /12 finanz. I Municipality of Naples, allowed 20 students with disabilities from 8 elementary and middle schools in the area to conduct theoretical and practical lessons on how to approach sailing in integration with disabled classmates.
– 2010/12 – "Skilled in the Wind, Champion Di-Vento." - Implementation of 192 free sailing courses at the nautical locations of the Peepul Onlus Association with the technical support of ASD Peepul Sport Onlus and full-time courses, 4 match races and final regatta at accessible ports on the coast of the Campania Region. Funding Body: Presidency of the Council of Ministers - Department for Equal Opportunities.
– 2010- 2011 – "Light as sails" - Velatherapy pathways for individuals with autism. Funding Body: Campania Region.